Search Engine Marketing is much more than filling your page full of the term ‘fridge freezer’ in the hope Google will show grace and rank you high for ‘fridge freezer’! Google are much smarter than that and each month their spam team get’s smarter.
This is where I come in, I don’t try and dodge the Google algorithms or use backlinks to give you momentary success to only get your site into oblivion…I agree with Google and I grow my knowledge along side their goals.
Currently Google take into account more than 250 ranking factors when deciding where your site should rank. This diagram gives you a brief overview.
The truth is, if you’re looking for someone to rank you overnight for keywords that don’t bring customers but make you look good…i’m not the right person for you! I build campaigns that bring you paying customers and please Google at the same time.
If you’ve already got an SEO specialist working for you at the moment ask them the following questions:
- Can you show me month on month organic growth?
- Can you explain to me where my organic traffic is coming from?
- What kind of quality is the traffic?
- What action to visitors take on my website?
- How many hours SEO are you doing?
- What’s the conversion rate from my organic traffic?
Let us do a free SEO audit for you. You might be surprised what we find!
Tasks That Should Be Done Often
- Key phrase Research
- Page assignment for key phrases – which landing pages should be used
- Head Section Order
- Title Tag
- Description Tag
- Heading Tags
- Overall Word Count
- Alt Attributes with Keywords
- Site Map Check
- Navigation Review
- Robots.txt File Review
- Tools Monitoring
- Check Crawl Errors
- Review Mobile Usability Issues
- Check for Manual Penalties
- Analyse Site Traffic Against Known Google Algorithm Updates.
- Review Visitor Engagement
- Google Analytics Review
- Linking Strategy/Content Marketing
- Server Configuration
- Static Pages
- Ensure No SPAM Tactics
- Check for Duplicate Content
- Improve Site Speed and Performance
Carrie Ann Sudlow transformed the performance of our business by working tirelessly to massively reduce the cost per sale from £36 to less than £0.10. Id recommend their services to anyone who is serious about increasing the leads or sales generated through their website. Chris Fogg – Everywalk Founder
Carrie Ann = Success for me and my company Carrie Ann is the reason behind my success. Yes myself and drivers do the driving but the work Carrie Ann does to my website to enable me to get so much enquiries and booking every day is remarkable. I have got from a one vehicle chauffeur to a fleet of chauffeur vehicles in a short space of time cause the work effort and creativity Carrie Ann brings to my advertising and networking is by far the reason I am one of Manchester and the north west leading chauffeur companies. Karl Munroe – Director, GetChauffeured