Social Media & Digital Media Marketing
Social media marketing should be an important component of your Internet marketing campaign.
Even companies who don’t ‘feel’ they have a place in the world of social networking platforms should give some serious thought to getting involved. Why? Read my full article here http://carrieannsudlow.co.uk/social-media-marketing/
Working with Carrie-ann has been both an education and a surprise. Education because this is her keyword (sorry for wretched pun) as she guides you through the challenge of SEO.
She wants to pass on knowledge, which is practical and meaningful, not just mystifying tech-gobbledygook-speak. She never loses sight of the goal, which is to improve our Google ranking. This openness is the surprise element, as most companies in this area like to protect and control their knowledge and keep a client in the dark. Not Carrie-ann, who genuinely has your interests at the forefront of all she does.
Rod Trow - Marketing Director The Royal Grammar School Worcester
Latest Marketing Tips
- Google Adwords Callout Extensions
- How to Audit Your Website
- Is Your Ad Copy Lifeless?
- Local SEO for Your Business
- Should Your Business Use PPC in 2015?
- How to Update Your Site without Damaging Your SEO
- Why it’s Important to Track Your Site Visitor’s Journey
- The Secret to Creating Successful Adwords Campaigns